How to Help
Outreach services are available to anyone experiencing homelessness (without a nighttime residence meant for living in permanently).
Services include: resource information and referral, supplies to meet immediate needs, case management and advocacy (available to enrolled clients), and more.
How can you or your organization help?
- Refer homeless individuals for outreach, or contact outreach
- Host outreach walk-in hours at your agency*
- Donations accepted: warm waterproof hats and gloves, warm socks, hygiene items, new or gently used sleeping bags and tents, tarps, ziplock bags, rain ponchos – or contact Outreach to find out what items are currently most requested!
- Support day centers used by homeless individuals
- Advocate for improved accessibility of services to homeless individuals and/or individuals with disabilities
*Location must be publicly and ADA accessible, in a violence- and harassment-free environment that is safe for homeless individuals and outreach workers.