Invest in Healing Your Community!
With over 700 clients across 26 programs, we rely on your generosity to make it all happen.
- $25 supports basic needs for a homeless adult such as a warm jacket, blanket, socks, soap, toothpaste and a toothbrush
- $50 allows a client to attend a wellness or employment skills group
- $75 helps an uninsured individual get started on needed psychiatric medication
- $125 funds wholesome, nutritious meals for a client for a month
- $250 allows an uninsured individual to visit both a doctor and a mental health clinician
Ways to Give
1) Mail Us Your Donation
8915 SW Center Street
Tigard, OR 97223
3) Donate Goods
Click here for our AmazonSmile Wish list!
- Health and hygiene items – particularly travel sizes
- New sheets, blankets, and pillows
- New socks and underwear
- Sleeping bags and blankets
- Warm winter coats
- Arts and craft supplies
- Batteries (standard sizes such as AA, AAA)
- Adult Bicycles
- Adult Backpacks
Due to limited storage, Luke-Dorf is generally unable to accept used clothing, household items, appliances, computer equipment, and furniture. We work closely with partner agencies, who provide resources for low-income and homeless individuals and may be able to accept these items.
Community Warehouse Is your friendly, local, nonprofit furniture bank that collects and redistributes donated household furnishings to neighbors in need.
We always love to hear from you. Give us a call if you have any questions, or to learn more about the impact of your gift.
Fred Meyer Rewards
Support Luke-Dorf just by shopping at Fred Meyer. All you need to do is sign up. Link your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Luke-Dorf (search for us by name or by our non-profit number: 81456). Then, every time you shop with your Rewards Card, you help Luke-Dorf earn a donation!
Sign-up for the AmazonSmile program by linking your Amazon account to Luke-Dorf. Simply sign-in to your account and select Luke-Dorf from a searchable list of charities.