Who We Serve
Luke-Dorf serves adults with mental illness.
In alignment with our history and values, we have long focused on care for the most vulnerable: adults (age 18 and over) with serious mental illness, many of whom are at risk of falling through the cracks in our society, and remaining in a cycle of poverty and illness. We have specialized experience in offering hope and concrete tools to interrupt this cycle and help those with complex needs to find stability and recovery.
Commonly served diagnoses include:
- Psychotic disorders such as schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder
- Mood disorders such as bipolar disorder and major depression
Interrelated challenges prevalent in those with mental illness including:
- Co-occurring substance abuse
- Limited daily living skills
- Lack of family and social supports
The face of mental illness is varied. To address this, Luke-Dorf has recently broadened our ability to fill the needs of the mental health community.
We have established services for expanded levels of care and varied diagnoses including:
- Obsessive compulsive disorders
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Grief and Loss/Difficulty with Life Transitions
Mental illness does not discriminate. People from every race, ethnicity, income level, and culture experience emotional challenges. We pride ourselves on our ability to communicate and connect in a way that respects personal needs, values and beliefs. Our goal is to always honor and respond to diversity.